Sunday, February 17, 2008

New lessons in life :-)

This is really strange... Sleepless Sunday nights is becoming a very bad habit! It's 3 in the morning and I am still awake! Drat! I need to be at work at 9am, but before that, wake up at 7am... that means I should be asleep by now to get at least 4 hours of sleep... but that's the problem, I went to bed at 12midnight and told myself, "hey i will be getting 7 hours of sleep tonight" but now I'm down to four! So now am tapping my laptop writing a boring blog entry in the hope that I will lull myself to sleep.

I just sent an email to my sisters Dada and Grasya and shared them my new lessons in life and they are:

* the test of a perfect pair of high-heeled shoes is when you can run in them
* the test of a working scream alarm is it emits the shrieking sound when you press the button
* the test of someone who likes and truly cares for you is when that someone rings you on your landline phone because your mobile phone was stolen

No comments: